Sunday, October 13, 2013

separation anxiety

I feel so twisted right now. Last Friday was my last day in the office and up until now it seems as though things haven't really sunk in my consciousness. I finally resigned but it scares me how I can't explain what I feel, worse, I don't know if I feel anything right now.

Two hours before my shift ended on my last day, I cried so hard to one of my closest officemates. I cried not knowing where the tears were coming from or what they were for. And now I just feel so empty.

I know it's just work and my friends there will still be my friends even if everyone else would eventually leave the company. But knowing myself, this is the first time I am handling this kind of situation and apparently, I am not so good with goodbyes.

Separation anxiety. I'm not really sure if I am using this term properly but I know this is another turning point and turning points have always been difficult for me, detrimental sometimes.

I guess after my final exam, I would then understand what I'm feeling and come to my senses again.

It has been two days since I officially left the company. We'll see how it goes from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment